Choosing Artistic Expressions Dentistry
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Thank you for entrusting Artistic Expressions Dentistry with your dental needs. We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus. We want to take this opportunity to update you to the precautions our office is taking to ensure your safety and that of staff.
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling 215-340-1199. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have travelled out of the country recently, or to a domestic hotspot we ask you to reschedule your appointment as well.
We are strictly following CDC and American Dental Association guidelines for cleaning and disinfection, including daily staff training on these measures.
Safety and Sanitation Policy
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask). No one may accompany the patient inside the office except the parent of a child.
- In order to maintain social distancing, please call us when you arrive and we will let you know when to enter the office .
- A front desk hand sanitization station is available for your use upon entering
- You may be asked to have your temperature checked with an infrared thermometer. All patients will be required to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire upon arrival
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including N-95 masks, gloves, gowns and face shields
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- Medical Grade Dental suction units with HEPA filtration down to 0.1 microns are installed in all areas of patient care
- We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant
Bruce J Wilderman DDS Artistic Expressions Dentistry