Let Your Smile Truly Shine
Do you ever feel like your teeth aren't quite as white as they once were? If you look in the mirror and notice stains on your teeth or an overall yellow, brown, or grey shade, you are not alone. The teeth don't generally keep a bright, white color naturally. There are a number of factors that can contribute to the teeth losing their gorgeous glow, including age, genetics, medication, or excessive coffee, tea, wine, or soda consumption. Fortunately, Dr. Bruce Wilderman has an exceptional solution - KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System.
This revolutionary teeth-bleaching treatment is administered to Philadelphia area patients at our deluxe Doylestown cosmetic dentistry practice for brighter, whiter smiles. Give a little boost to your otherwise ordinary smile and transform it into something extraordinary. To learn more about teeth beaching, contact our Philadelphia practice today.
KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ Procedure
The deep bleaching system is generally administered in two parts: treatment with the KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ at-home whitening kit, followed by a single in-office treatment. However, if further whitening is desired, additional treatments can be administered. Dr. Wilderman will first meet with you to examine your smile and discuss your aesthetic goals. Whether you have slight discoloration or severe staining, the treatment can give you the beautiful, radiant smile you want. The procedure is performed as follows:
- An impression is taken of your teeth so that customized mouth trays can be fabricated.
- When these trays are complete, an at-home whitening kit is given to you, which includes the custom KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ mouth trays and bleaching gel. Dr. Wilderman will provide you with detailed instructions on how to apply your bleach-lined trays, as well as a DVD that explains the entire procedure. Typically, the trays are worn while you sleep for approximately two weeks prior to your in-office treatment.
- During your professional, in-office whitening treatment, the whitening gel – made with extra-strength hydrogen peroxide – is applied directly to the teeth while you rest comfortably in our office.
- You return to our office for a follow up appointment, during which time Dr. Wilderman assesses your progress, and determines whether an additional in-office treatment is necessary. If necessary, trays may be recommended for periodic at-home use following your in-office whitening.
- Enjoy a smile that is up to 16 shades whiter.
Benefits of KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™
There are a plethora of teeth whitening treatments on the market today; however, KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ is different, offering a number of advantages over the others, including:
- Very little to no tooth sensitivity during and following treatment
- Rated "best product" by dental journals; no other whiteners have ever ranked higher
- Procedure is quick and simple
- Safe treatment
- Effective on even the most extreme cases
- Results are natural-looking
- Achieve a stunning, healthy looking white smile
- Boost self-confidence with attractive, new smile
- Trays are specially made for patient comfort
- Continue to drink your favorite beverages, such as wine, coffee, tea, and soda
- Long-lasting results - with maintenance can last an entire lifetime!
Candidates for KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™
Almost anyone can take advantage of this advanced whitening system. Candidates generally include individuals who:
- Are over the age of 14
- Desire a little smile enhancement
- Are unhappy with the color of their teeth
- Want to correct extremely dark stains cause by medications like tetracycline
- Have stains caused by smoking, aging, or excessive wine, soda, tea, or coffee consumption
Learn More about Teeth Bleaching
A bright, beautiful smile can make all the difference in how you feel. Whether your needs are minor or extensive, an extra-strength teeth whitening can enhance your smile significantly, making you feel proud to show it off. To learn more about KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™, contact our Philadelphia practice today.