If you have misshapen, chipped, or severely discolored teeth, it can affect the look of your smile and impact your self-confidence.
Porcelain veneers are built to last 15 years or more, and can address a range of cosmetic issues. Dr. Bruce J. Wilderman is a leading cosmetic dentist who provides custom veneers for patients in the greater Philadelphia, PA, area.
Why should I choose porcelain veneers?
Tell me more about what veneers do...
The Importance of a Beautiful Smile
Your smile can make a lasting and positive first impression. In a study conducted by Kelton Global and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 48 percent of adults surveyed believed that a smile was the most memorable part about someone they had just met.
As our patient, you can expect that your veneers will be carefully crafted to meet your goals, complement your appearance, and help you feel confident in the way you look.
Are the results really that dramatic?
Our Patient Results
What do veneers cost?
Porcelain veneers typically cost $1,000 to $2,000 per tooth.
There are less expensive options available, such as dental bonding. However, the composite resin used for dental bonding does not match the lifelike appearance and durability of porcelain veneers.
We want to help you achieve a smile that makes you look and feel your best. To make this treatment a fit for your budget, we accept most major credit cards and allow patients to finance their treatment through CareCredit®.
At Artistic Expressions Dentistry, we want you to receive the treatments you want without having to compromise your goals. Dr. Bruce Wilderman offers CareCredit® dental financing to help patients budget for the smile they truly want. Patients can take advantage of interest-free financing that makes outstanding care affordable.
How are veneers placed?
Our Detailed, Personalized Treatment Process
The process for receiving porcelain veneers can span several appointments. In general, you can expect four to five appointments from start to finish. It begins with a consultation:
- Consultation: You will discuss your concerns and desired outcomes with Dr. Wilderman. Be honest about your expectations and ask any questions you wish. We dedicate an average of 60 to 90 minutes of consultation time to our cosmetic dentistry patients. During this time, Dr. Wilderman will also assess your oral health to ensure that you have no issues such as cavities or gum disease.
- Preparation: In order to place a veneer, Dr. Wilderman will need to remove a small amount of enamel from the front of your tooth. In general, the amount of enamel removed is equal to the thickness of an eggshell. This allows your veneer to lay flush with surrounding teeth for a completely natural-looking appearance.
- Impressions: We will take an impression of your prepared tooth and surrounding teeth. You will be fitted with temporary veneers to wear until your permanent veneers are ready.
- Lab Work: A highly trained ceramic artist at our trusted partner lab will create your custom porcelain veneers over the next few weeks based on the impressions that Dr. Wilderman provides.
- Assessing the Fit: You will try on your veneers so you can provide feedback regarding the fit and appearance. If needed, the veneers can be altered to your satisfaction.
- Delivery: Once you are pleased with your veneers, Dr. Wilderman will carefully bond them in place using a special dental cement.
Dr. Wilderman and his team are available to answer your questions throughout every stage of the process. Communication is the key to a successful porcelain veneers treatment, and we want to make sure you feel informed and comfortable on your journey to a beautiful new smile.
"He gave me the confidence to go ahead and make the commitment."
When Scott was young, a sports injury permanently altered the appearance of his front teeth. He was dissatisfied with the set of veneers he received after the injury. Dr. Bruce Wilderman helped him experience superior porcelain veneers benefits through a highly personalized treatment.
I'm still not convinced...
Veneers Can Provide Life-Changing Benefits
Veneers provided by a cosmetic dentist can help you experience a thrilling new level of self-confidence that can have a positive effect on your personal and professional life.
Best of all, veneers can give you many years of benefits. In fact, by taking excellent care of your smile, your veneers can last 15 years or more. Avoid chewing especially hard or sticky foods with your veneer, and be sure to brush twice and floss at least once each day. You should also attend six-month checkups to ensure that the foundation of your smile remains healthy.
"Dr Wilderman listened to my concerns...The end result was that my two veneers matched my other teeth identically. They look awesome, and I can’t stop smiling! My only regret is that I waited so long to make the first appointment." Melanie W.Read More Testimonials
Understanding The Process
Are you dissatisfied with the appearance of your teeth? Are you hesitant to smile because of a stained, crooked, chipped, or misaligned tooth? If this is the case, our premier Philadelphia, Pennsylvania dental practice, Artistic Expressions Dentistry, may have the ideal solution! Porcelain veneers not only look amazing, but they are a quick, convenient treatment that can last for years with proper maintenance.
Dr. Bruce J. Wilderman devotes his expertise to the art of cosmetic dentistry. Through the placement of porcelain veneers, he brilliantly perfects smiles in Philadelphia and Doylestown, giving our patients the radiant look they have long deserved. Whether you choose to be fitted with veneers or decide to undergo any of the other cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer, such as Zoom! teeth whitening, we have the skill, talent, and artistic eye to help achieve your aesthetic and oral health goals! We also offer financing to cover the cost of veneers treatment.
"Dr. Wilderman helped me throughout my mouth reconstruction. He worked diligently with my orthodontist on the best plan throughout my treatment, during my tooth extractions, gum surgeries and after my braces were removed.
The final veneering of 25 teeth went very smoothly. He was caring and very particular about perfect fit and choice of color.
The whole staff took special care of me. The warm blankets during the winter and the extra pillow support under my neck was perfect for my issues with my neck and back. The staff completed all the insurance paperwork and stayed on top of the reimbursements.
I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best outcome including caring and compassionate support through the process. I continue to get compliments every week!
Thanks so much for the greatest smile of my life!"
Just check out Danielle’s beautiful porcelain veneers results, and listen to her patient experience.
"I just have pretty, white teeth now and that was the goal."
Before coming to Artistic Expressions Dentistry, Melissa was very self-conscious about her smile. In this porcelain veneers testimonial, she explains that she came to Dr. Bruce Wilderman looking for a solution that would look natural. Dr. Wilderman provided her with veneers, and now she loves her smile.
The consultation is the first step in the treatment process for our porcelain veneers patients. Ultimately, the appropriate course of action will depend on the dentist’s thorough review of your dental and medical history. During this critical stage, you will also share your goals and desires with Dr. Wilderman and his support team, who will in turn tailor your very own porcelain veneers plan.
How Dr. Wilderman Places Porcelain Veneers
The placement of porcelain veneers is safe and straightforward. Following the initial consultation, the process is divided into two parts:
- Part I: Dr. Wilderman will begin by preparing your teeth, which entails lightly buffing the front surface and removing a small portion of the tooth structure. This preparation will make way for the veneer, allowing it to adhere to the front of the tooth to be treated. Next, we will create a mold of your teeth. This model will give us an exact impression of your bite. Our lab technician, a world-renowned ceramic artist, will then engineer your beautiful smile by custom crafting each one of your unique porcelain veneers. At our Philadelphia facilities, you will be suited with temporary veneers until your permanent ones are available.
- Part II: Once your uniquely tailored porcelain veneers are ready, and you return to our office, Dr. Wilderman will remove your temporary veneers (for your comfort, local anesthesia will be administered). Next, your permanent veneers will be carefully positioned and bonded using dental cement. The dentist will then masterfully customize the color to match that of your natural teeth, leaving you with a bright, natural look!
Choose a Top-Rated Cosmetic Dentist
Because veneers are a permanent dental treatment, you should choose an outstanding dentist who has earned a reputation for delivering outstanding results.
In addition to acclaim from patients, Dr. Wilderman has been featured as a Top 40 Dentist in Suburban Life magazine and recognized as a Top Dentist in Philadelphia magazine.
If you want to learn more about how porcelain veneers can enhance your smile, request a consultation online or call us at (215) 631-3085.