Your smile is the best way to communicate how you feel, which is why it should always be in tip-top shape. And, if your smile is not exactly up to par, you may feel uncomfortable or self-conscious, particularly in social situations. Dr. Bruce Wilderman of Artistic Expressions Dentistry is a skilled cosmetic dentist who helps create beautiful smiles for Philadelphia area patients. Our goal is for you to be proud of your smile and to express it freely and often.
Dr. Wilderman offers comprehensive cosmetic dentistry treatments, such as the placement of porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign®, so you can meet your aesthetic dental goals, no matter how extensive or minor they may be. Cosmetic dentistry is different than general dentistry in that it requires not only skill and experience, but an artistic eye. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with our talented cosmetic dentist, contact our Doylestown practice, serving Philadelphia, today.
Your First Visit
Upon entering into our practice for the first time, you will instantly know you are in excellent hands. Our state-of-the-art office is clean, with modern yet elegant décor, and is well equipped with the latest in dental technology.
Dr. Wilderman, rated the Top Cosmetic Dentist of 2010 and 2014 by Philadelphia Magazine, and our caring team will do everything possible to make sure your journey toward a gorgeous smile is an easy one.
During your first visit:
- Our friendly receptionists, who always go above and beyond to make you feel welcome in our office, will greet you with a handshake and a warm smile.
- One of our well-trained staff will take approximately 10 digital images of you and your smile and place them before you on a 46-inch HD monitor to use as a reference. Dr. Wilderman will meet with you one-on-one for approximately 60-90 minutes to discuss your concerns and what you hope to accomplish with treatment.
- If necessary, we will take X-rays and impressions of your mouth so that we may better understand the complete health of your jaw, gums, and teeth.
- Based on your discussion, Dr. Wilderman will review with you your cosmetic dentistry options and recommend the best course of treatment to meet your needs. He will give you detailed information regarding each procedure. We believe that a happy smile starts with patient education, and we will make sure you are well informed before leaving our office.
- If you like, we can show you images of our many satisfied Philadelphia-area cosmetic dentistry patients who have had treatment similar to that which we are recommending for you.
- You will have the opportunity to ask any questions during your consultation. Dr. Wilderman is happy to sit with you for as long as you would like to make sure you feel comfortable moving forward with treatment.
- One of our knowledgeable staff members will review our financial options so that you can decide how your beautiful new smile will fit into your budget
- Our Office Coordinator can assist you in scheduling your next visit so that you can begin the journey to your gorgeous new smile!
You can leave our office to think about your options, or schedule an appointment for your treatment.
Contact a Cosmetic Dentist Today
If you are interested in achieving a flawless, radiant smile, Dr. Wilderman can make that happen. Plus, at Artistic Expressions Dentistry, the whole treatment process will be as smooth and simple as possible. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with our accredited cosmetic dentist, contact our Philadelphia area practice today.